Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Pieology Pizzeria - Fullerton

One of my fellow group members informed us of a Pizza place nearby that had a custom niche similar to Chipotle (there's one across the street, haha) and Subway, so a few of us decided to go there for lunch today.

Upon walking in the restaurant will remind you a lot of Chipotle. Similar store layout, furniture, logo, and menu layout. The menu has a list of seven different pizzas. You can choose from these, make your own, or pick from the menu and add additional toppings. We were informed that for the price of $7.50 you can have unlimited toppings!

I was amazed by their operating system. You are taken through the assembly line adding additional toppings, then your pizza is popped into the oven. I paid for my pizza, grabbed a table with my friends and in the next 1-2 minutes my food was ready! So far Yelp has ratings of 4.5 stars and I don't see it going any lower than a 4. It's new, fast, tasty, affordable, and the staff was great.

516 N State College Blvd
Fullerton, CA 92831



No comments:

Post a Comment